Superior Insight. Better Decisions. Healthier Turf.
- Easy: insert POGO Pro into the turf and tap “Sample” on your smartphone/tablet, then move to the next location.
- Captures moisture, salinity (EC) and canopy temperature with its integrated sensor precisely positioned in the most influential component of the turf system.
- The exact location of every sample is recorded with every sample.
- For the typical green, 6-9 samples is sufficient. This takes under 2 minutes.
- Captured data is stored in the app that runs on Apple or Android devices.
- Using integrated GPS, log: sprinkler locations, cup placement, ball speed, slope and boundary (and more) of the green or any zone.
- Record notes and capture photos. Eliminate paper records and share easily. Retrieve at any time.
- The simple-to-use, all-in-one system replaces multiple pieces of equipment and manual processes, providing unparalleled efficiency.
- Instant analysis is performed while taking samples, providing the power of decision making in the palm of your hand. More thorough analysis is automatically performed on all data once uploaded to the cloud.
- Our unique Visual Insight provides detailed analysis of the data you capture automatically, so you never need to wade through numbers or charts.
- Real-time, clear and accurate irrigation, nutritional and uniformity assessments provide complete understanding of turf and soil conditions, water and fertilizer management optimization and causes of stress.
- Actionable conclusions to maximize turfgrass health using scientific insight, with minimal effort.
- Map sprinkler patterns and uniformity assessments.
- Assess area measurements precisely.
- Map features unique to your property…easily.
- Practice more efficient water, nutrient, turf enhancement, and IPM applications by knowing impacts on turfgrass performance at all times. Eliminate guessing and make decisions based on precise conditions.
- Predict and avoid future problems.
OPTIMAL TURF PERFORMANCE
For minimal effort.
turf health and conditioning, root growth and soil conditions, irrigation distribution and performance.
water and fertilizer consumption.
water and fertilizer consumption.
playing conditions and stress tolerance.
effectiveness of your maintenance.
- Validate aerification practices (air/water improvements)
- Build degree days and POGO performance indicators accurately and specific to your property
- Optimize nutritional and salinity management practices
Done for you.
reasons for turf decline: moisture, nutrients, stress, or the combined impact of moisture, salinity and temperature. Know if a ‘dry’ spot is hydrophobic or if the discolored condition is the result of elevated salinity or other measured condition.
nutrient release longevity.
future stress: Analyze trends to identify negative conditions before symptoms develop.
the most influential factors for turf performance, above and below ground to make the very best decisions in turfgrass management.
Do more in less time.
paperwork and manual notes.
- Log timestamp and GPS location with every turf sample taken automatically
- Capture sprinkler and cup positions
Record notes and attach photos to each
- sample and share with users, who are all synced through the cloud
- Correlate POGO lab analysis reports
spreadsheets and manual analysis. Let the POGO system do the number crunching with advanced algorithms—just use the map-based Visual Insight to understand, predict and optimize your turfgrass. Make your best decisions with confidence.
Precision and Perfection in Thailand - PART 1: Targeting Just the Stress Spots (CASE STUDY)
Part 1 of our case study profiling Thai Country Club and how POGO helps maintain consistently perfect greens while reducing irrigation to hand-watering only, which saves 20% on utility costs.