Book a Free One-on-One Tutorial
- One-on-one tutorials are handled via online video conferencing.
- During the video call, your instructor will talk about the POGO hardware, the app and use screen sharing to show you how to get the most out of TurfPro Cloud.
- You’ll need a computer with a webcam and a good, high-speed internet connection.
- You will have a chance to ask any questions you have about the system.
How it Works:
- Request a one-hour time slot with the booking calendar. If you don’t yet have POGO website account, one will be created for you.
- You’ll receive an email confirmation of the booking request.
- Your appointment will be referred to a qualified POGO trainer. When the booking is approved, you’ll receive a notification along with instructions on how to connect to the online meeting.
- If you need to cancel the booking, you can log in at any time to view any bookings you’ve made and cancel them.